July 23, 2009

ahahaha.....

I'm a sad person.

I think that I may have a shot with Justin and I'm leaving.

He thought that I was 23. I'm happy that I could look that young to everyone else.

We've exchanged e-mail addresses and he's bookmarked my deviantart page. I know. I'm putting alot out there at the last minute, but I won't be here to chat him up, and he said that he would contact me when he gets in NY this year.

It's just like me to start a long distance something. It would be nice if this one worked out. He said he didn't care that I was so old and said that I wasn't that old. As if I didn't already like him.

Well, let's see. (trying to move on to another topic)

There is the week that I said I would tell you about. I'll call the friend S.

Well she showed up the same day I went to see the doctor about my foot. (it's mostly better now by the way). Tanzi brought her home around 11pm and she hugged me and kissed my cheek and said that she heard so many good things about me. I asked her from who because Tanzi and I were just getting over a fight. Our first one ever as far as I know. She said Tanzi and we looked at each other and kinda smiled.

The next day I went out with S and I think we ended up at Healeo. She got a drink or smoothly of some kind. I think I got a black berry sparking water. I was trying to not walk much, but we seemed to have had a hard time communicating for the whole week she was here. Either way, we walked around for a while until we came back home and I had to leave for my Tuesday math class and my time on the internet at the library across the street.

All my math classes were good, and I got chapters posted over at Fanfiction, but after class I hung out picking up wi-fi from somewhere else until later than I should. S had told me that we were going out and I had forgotten. So when I came home, I had to go find them instead of going inside. They were at a bar called 'The Wild Rose'. Technically it's a lesbian bar, but they seem to let other people in. S danced most of the night away with a very gay Asian guy. I had to pull her out of the bar at the end of it all.

They were happy with themselves. They got to dance my foot wasn't hurting me that bad yet, and they found a guy for me to chat up, but he seemed to have liked them better than me. I got the keys to take my computer home and by the time I came back he was in a flesh sandwich with Tanzi and S. I then accused him of not thinking that I was cute. He said no, just that he was now off the clock and that he was waiting for his friend to come pick him up.

I still didn't believe him and he was still there after we left, and came back and then left at closing sometime around 2am I think. It might have been 1am. Like I said, I had to pull S out of the Asian guy's arms so she could close her tab and leave. No I didn't drink.

We went home and she woke me up around 10am to leave for brunch. :) Brunch turned into Lunch by the time we left. We got a coupon from Tanzi and we at at this place called "Pacific Place" On Pike and 5th I think. It was good. I think that night we went back to the Rose and took part in Karaoke night. Some were good and ofcouse some were bad. Tanzi wanted us to sing, so we looked though a major book of songs they had for us to choose from.

Some blond came over and sat down next to me. She talked to me and asked if I was going to sing and I told her yes, and then Tanzi them came back from wherever they went and took me down the street to this other place saying that we would be back later. So we bar hoped it seemed. We did it the night before. But this time we had Spence with us.

We walked down the block and went to this place called "The Cha Cha Louge". I don't know why it's called that. They have mucha lucha, and Mexican stuff all over the walls and even in a vending machine down stairs.

Well we made it back around 12:30 or so, and we put our songs in. It turned out to be just me and Tanzi who sang. S was fell asleep sitting upright. We got a pic to prove it. I sang after Tanzi. I honest don't know the song she sang so I can't tell you, but I tried to sing "Queen - We Will Rock You". She said that I did well, but I think I sucked. I missed some lines, and I heard my voice going wrong as I tried to beat out the loud speakers and most of the place empty by the time my turn came, so I didn't have that many people to clap or anything when I was done. But I'm still kinda happy I did it.

We went home then the next day we went walking again and I think I got her a memory card for camera because she was only walking around with a 512 mg and it was full. So we went into CircitCity and got her a 4gig one for $10. She was very happy. :) I couldn't do anything about the battires because she was just to impatient about finding somewhere to go and eat and wanted to walk faster than we were. At this point my foot was really hurting and I had to tell her a few times after she pulled me out of the library over at 4th and Spring.

We had some 'Thai' food, she got a nice hoodie with a nice design on it that she choose and had altered a bit. We then went back home. Of the next two days I was mostly saved. I was pulled out twice. Once to go walking to help make a St.Kitts dish that got killed and to go to the beach which turned out to be a cold day and then that night we had some boys come to the apt and make us veggie sushi. It seems that the only person who like the guy cooking was S. Tanzi didn't like him and Spence didn't like him either. In fact Spence bailed before the food was done.

Afterwards we tried to get some star gazing in. I thought I liked him, but I didn't get to be alone with him at all. S wouldn't get the hint and leave even thought she was tired. Later Taniz told me why she didn't like him, but I still kinda want to see him.

Well S didn't sleep the night she went home. She texted me and thanked me for spending time with her, and she said that she had fun. Over all it was fun, and I got to take some good pics because of her. :) You should check out my deviantart page. :)

Ok... that's it. I have to leav now. :)

see ya guys. (sorry.. no time to back check) *hug you for understanding*. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment