July 26, 2009

It's Sara...

You remember that girl I told you about what I met back when I went to my first volunteer thing for SIFF? Well I got in contact with her and we are going to see a movie this week before I leave the state.

We are going to catch up and officially part ways until we get a chance to meet up again. It will be nice to see her.

'My' guy is here today. I was late in leaving the house, but I finally pulled myself away so I wouldn't finish the book before the sun set considering I ordered it. Then just now I'm looking at what other books this author has written and maybe get my hands on one of them since I was wrong about long it was going to take me to read this one. I then find out that this book is more or less a continuation of another book he wrote and it's more or less a part two. Great. Now I'm upset, and out of spite of not knowing, I don't want to read the first book to this story.

I have two more classes of math, I'm going back to that place I went about my foot to more or less complain, then have a day free. I'll be here at Healeo I'm sure. Then Thursday I'll be out with Sara looking for a movie and grabbing something to eat. It's a good thing I found a very cheep way to get to Portland.

See ya next blip.

No comments:

Post a Comment