July 20, 2009

I messed up Oatmeal

Ya, last night. Just before Tanzi got back.

Too much cinnamon and not enough sugar. Yes, you can have too much cinnamon.

She had a good time. The said that Canada was beautiful and that he cam doesn't do it justice. I agreed. I'm sure it was.

The thing on my foot has started to itch. I'm taking it that as a sign that things are going well. I also think the pain from last time was my fault. I read the paper that came with my ointment and it said that I wasn't suppose to combine it with any other anti-bacterial, which I was kinda doing.

I just finished my math class about 35 mins ago. That last thing that I did looked something like this 4x - 3 = 2x + 4 . I just made that up so I don't know if it can even be worked out right, but it was stuff that looked like that. I had fractions too in there sometimes.

I've picked a day for going back. It will be next week Wednesday. I told Tanzi this before I came for class, now she's saying if I can't stay till the weekend. I told she was the one who told me leave before her. *grin*

I may change it for the next Monday. I haven't gotten the ticket yet. But I will not live on Friday, Saturday or Sunday. I'm not all that crazy about Monday either. And I'm leaving in the afternoon.

Well my time is already up. I bearly got anything done. I got two downloads, I answered one e-mail from Fanfaction.com and I got this bloog out, so it wasn't all bad.

Well I'm sorry for any typos and such that you will come across. I don't really have time to fix them all if any.

So I'll see you tomorrow. Maybe then I'll be able to let you know about the odd week when Tanzi's friend was here while I can still remember. :)

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment