July 24, 2009

Well,

I've found out a few things in the last few days.

One, I think that guy may like me, but he's not here today. :(

Two, I'm not going back home this Wednesday coming. I'm going to Portland. Something else I already told you I think.

Three... Oh. I've lost readers because of my KagomeXSess couple in my story. I think I hinted at it before, but I checked my stats and they are way down from the same time last week after that update of chapters. To think that Kagome would cause me so much trouble. :(

Well, I've made calls and it seems like I'll be taking like 7 buses to get from here to Portland. Three buses to get from here to Olympia, then one bus to TubWater, then from there another bus. Now I'm not completely sure if I stay on the bus and pay for each leg of the trip, or change buses to continue on to Portland, but I think it's just one bus. *cross my fingers* I hope it's one bus.

I just called my sister to let her know that I won't be coming back the Wednesday like I first told her.

I started to read this book, and there is no way I'll be able to take it with me since it belongs to the library, so I've ordered it. Hopefully it gets here before I leave for Portland. It has about a week to get here. If I knew I could have found it for $1.99 and it's a huge hard cover, I would have gotten it yesterday to make sure I got it in time for my long trip south.

Last night I had a nagging feeling like I was suppose to get back to something. Turns out it was the book. I would read, then leave it, then want to keep on reading it. (a sign of a good book)

Oh, in case you might be interested it's call "Where The Boys Are". I think I got the last one at that price. I just went back to look and I couldn't find the link again. Lucky me. But it's a big book and I'll let you know what I think of it. This will be my third book from B&N. I'm going to have an interesting library for my apt. :)

I have "Ultimate Gay Erotica 2008" and "Erotic Fairy Tales: A Romp Through the Classics" I think I liked the first book better then the second one. There were maybe 4 stories out of the lot that I was really happy with how it was told and or ended. If you don't mind alot of double talk, then you should like it way better than me. I just read a review that someone left for it, and he or she, wasn't happy with it. For some reason I thought that it was a guy. He gave good reasons. One or two were why I was able to leave the book alone and read something else. But like I said. You might like it.

Ok, I think I'll go over and talk a bit on JemPages. :)

I've kinda ran out of things to write here. Isn't that nice. :) I think I caught you up. I hope Cat has internet at her house or I'm going to miss my upload time for Tuesday and it will have to wait until I'm back home on Thursday.

Ok. See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment