October 18, 2010

My Soap.com Coupon To You



The Soap.com referral program has been upgraded! Now, for a limited time, when you refer a friend to Soap.com, they will get 20% (instead of the usual 15%) off their first Soap.com order!

When someone enters your unique referral code or email address at checkout, they'll get 15% off their first order. The discount will apply to their entire first order, including both Soap.com and Diapers.com (some restrictions may apply). Just remember, only people who are new customers to our family of sites are eligible.

I saw that and thought cool.

This is what I got at site.

Planetary Herbals Full Spectrum Nopal Cactus 1,000 mg Tabs, 120 ct $12.74
Irwin Naturals Healthy Skin Hair & Nails Softgels, 60 ct $7.98
Zest Aqua Bar Soap-3 count $2.19
Nature's Way Cayenne–Garlic Caps, 100 ct $4.49

That cactus thing is for my mom. She came home when I was looking the sight over and told me to find this thing for her. Someone from church told her that helps with arthritis pain. It didn't say that when I found it, but the garlic pills didn't say that it would help fight infections either, and I know it does that.

I just realized that at 60 count $7.98 is a bit high, but I'm sure the brand goes for more. They had it one sale at this price. :)

Well, if you find something over at Soap.com you can use my code for your first buy.

JHXY0826

Hope it works out for you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment