October 25, 2011

I’m back again.

I remembered my mom.

She went to Canada 3 weeks back. I know I said something about it.

Well she came back Sunday morning. She brought back stuff with her too. Stuff to knit with. It seems to be hard to find what she likes here, but found it easy enough up there.

She had fun. Everything seemed to have worked out well for her, even if she forgot what day she booked her trip to Toronto for. Smile 

Let’s see?

I don’t want to talk about school. I might be getting betting better with my rendering class. My teacher seems to think so. I think that I might have felt differently if I was giving it more time. But with my detailing class, that’s not going to happen. I’m trying to read over and do some home work on my book class. Because of how my ‘well’ my first project went over with my design class, I think I should do good there. And I think I have more free time, or will have more free time, since I’m going to do the next project, or I’m going to try and do my next project in AutoCad.

I haven’t touched the program since the end of my AutoCad class last semester. I think I should have signed up to take another AutoCad class during the summer. I think I need to have reason or a plan really, before I open AutoCad. I’ll see if I could do something for the winter break at another school. I need to get that list of schools I can move credits from and to. Smile 

As for today, I got up at 7:30ap. But after waking up, taking a bath, getting something to eat, then hanging out on line checking mail and DA comments and stuff, It was after 9:30 by the time I left the house. When I got the shuttle, I ended up just missing the train so I had to wait for the next one. By the time I made it to the next station to transfer and have the train show up, it was like 9:56am.

I seem to just back petal and not get very far. I spent most of the day just doing research and trying not to fall asleep and getting some lunch.

Then I worked on darkening what I had gotten done and put in the dimension lines and more or less just prepping it for when I had to my lettering. I just ran into a block with doing my windows. I wish I had gotten that done, so I could work on my other two sheets tomorrow and look like I was finished instead of just passing the half way mark.

Oh, my class had to do two wall sections of this old brick city home. I did one section through a fireplace/chimney and the other had to go through the fright of the building. The one going through the front of the building is the one giving me hard ache right now.

So I’m off to bed. Later than I would have liked, but I’ll just get up at 8:30 instead and save breakfast for a take out affair since I only have cereal in the house. I could make some quick oatmeal. I’ll see.

Well that’s it.

Oh, no it isn’t. Just remembered.

My Inuyasha FanFic Is Now Finished!

Yeah. How could I have forgotten to tell you that? It finished it a while ago too. I ended on chapter 91. I somehow seemed to have ended it on a slight cliffhanger. I didn’t see it that, but one of my readers did. Now I’ve posted all chapters on DA and Fanfiction.net. I’m still updating over on my Scribd account. I even made a cover for it, but I’m waiting for official permission from the owners of the bits I used to make it.

I have one. One other person seemed to have fallen off the face of DA, so I’m waiting for the last person to get back to me. Once I get the ok, I’ll work and putting them all together with the cover and book mark each chapter in a pdf file. Smile 

Ok, I have more, but I have to at least start laying down now. Smile 

Night. See ya tomorrow. I’ll let you know about the blow out from today and the rest of my day from today.

No comments:

Post a Comment