October 04, 2011

Second Chance

Well, after hurting my eyes again for the second day in a row, I got some good news.

I made a slight mistake with how wide my bathroom is on the second floor, but I can fix it. I'm sure I can. I'm allowed to move walls. :)

Well, about the second chance thing.

My teacher for my Detailing 2 class said that we can correct/finish our work from these past 3 weeks and present a complete(ish) work next week. I'll will have time, more time than I did last week anyway. Tomorrow is my last day to finish up drawings for my other 'design' class. I have to get as much as I can do so that by the time the class is over he can approve them so I can start my model.

Yep, I said model.

I have to make a model.

Paper fear me like you have feared no one before.

... Me? Make a model? I have never made a model before. But in all honestly, I don't think that it will be that bad. I have something rather simple to make this time around.

More pictures to post.

When I get around to it.

I'm going to be crashing soon. I'll be up at 7:30 again today. I think I'll bye breakfast today. I still have alot to do for my class tomorrow. One elevation, two sections, and one 'sub floor' plan.

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment