July 17, 2006

I had something to say.

I know I did... but now that I'm here ready to type it up, I can't remember what it is.

Oh, now I remember.

That computer that I had my room that I got an old 8 gig hard drive for died not to long back. It was the hard drive. It gave out like an old heart. Also, Lynn sent for her computer a few days go. Nika fell asleep in my room next to a computer and woke to find an empty space an hour or so later.

I have so much room now. I can swing my feet off my bed without having to avoid the monitor now. The monitor is now at the foot of my bed where I have no reason to go, and I can fully see my new rug again.

Other than that, nothing has changed. The house is looking cleaner, and the plants on the porch have been moved around a bit. Tomorrow Jhodie doesn't have work so we will be a bit short this week, and I'm waiting for the letter from my friend so I don't have to ask Jhodie for money, for the boat, to go to the interview on Thursday.

Tomorrow I have some mopping and a little bit of washing to do.

I did quite well today with cleaning up. I cleaned the bathroom, mopped half the hallway. My sister didn't want me to mop anymore. Did dishes, then picked up and hung out clothes, and my back has yet to warn me about anything. Wouldn't it be a hoot if my back got better now?

I might go and get my pap smear tomorrow. I think that I've avoided it as long as I could. All my excuses have run out, and I should get it done before I do somehow find work and can't get the day off. If I go to Nevis and find out that I don't get the job for what ever reason, I will have to call around and let everyone who got my resume that I'm still available for work. That will be depressing.

As for the Nevis Job, it turns out that if I try to go back and forth on the $400 I would be paid a week, I won't have much left for anything. I haven't told my sister yet, but I may end up having to stay over in Nevis every other week for a week, so we could get at least two good paychecks. She is already unhappy at me leaving her here for the first week of the job if I get it. But if it has to be done, it will have to be done.

When I was outside hanging up the clothes, I was thinking of writing about how I'm almost thirty, then somehow G showed up, and I started to talk about him. I talked about how many years we knew about each other, how we hooked up for one night then he left, then came back years later, and we spent hours together this time. If I actually end up with him, we will have an odd, "how we meet" story.

But I'm not going to go into detail about that, since this is already not the blog that I wanted to write. Well, not completely anyway.

But I will add. I just found out that the show, "The Iron Chef" ended in 1999. I thought it was still going. That is what I get for not having the Food Network. I really liked that show.

Ok, I'm going to surf for a while, then wipe down the kitchen counter and table then go to bed before 4 am.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment