July 01, 2006

I Might Be Gone A while.

This might be the first time that I've ever sent a message to everyone in my address book.

For those of you who get this and don't consider us friends anymore for what ever reason you can disregard this and / or send me an e-mail to take you out of my address book.

Now for the reason for this e-mail.

On May 15th I was fired from my job at Ross. I cried for two days, and was just depressed for a while. I got my vacation days paid out to me, and they half cleaned out my desk for me. He didn't want me back there or see me for as far as I know.

I've been job hunting since a week after I let go, but I haven't gotten anything yet. Two jobs that I thought I would have gotten, haven't called me back for what ever reason.

I'm down to $100 and I have about $800 worth of bills to pay.

So I most likely won't have internet never mind lights in a week, and that will go for my phone too I'm sure.

I wasn't going to tell you guys about loosing my job until I got a new one, so that if anyone from Ross came back and wanted to see me, they would already know before they came down.

The reason for why I was fired is posted over at my blog.

My mom sent me a barrel with some stuff in it so I don't have to worry about having to buy a few things, not that I can buy anything right now.

Well see ya around.




=======================

http://jhoye.blogspot.com


- There I share my life.

- There I have links to what use to be my life.

- There you can find out what I might want out of life.


Why keep checking for Mail? The all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta shows you when there are new messages.

No comments:

Post a Comment