July 31, 2006

Short Note...

Lynn showed up and is currently using the computer. Nika got her off to watch a movie, and taking this min to drop to a note here.

Thursday was interesting. I got a call back from the teleamarketing place that I went to the week after I lost my job. They called to see if I was still interested in working for them. The odd thing is that the day or so before, I had called clear harbour to let them know that I will still try and find a job over here on St.Kitts. So I asked the teleamarketing place how much they paid. They played $100 less and I would still have to find a way to pay for the bus for the first week for each place. Granted I wouldn't have to pay for the boat trip if I got the job with them, but I didn't really want that job anyway, and after building myself to get the job and then them not calling me has put me off it. I asked her if I could call her back to let her know, and she said that it would have to be by 5 that afternoon, because I training started on Friday. I wanted to talk it over with Jhodie, and she took her time coming home too. Either which way, we decided to keep the job that was coming my way from Clear Harbour.

Next I was set out to get dinner since Jhodie did come home late. I ended up running into a guy that met a year or so ago when he worked on the nurse's computer the time they tried to add new memory to their computer and something went wrong. He was putting a company together. I might still get in on it with him. He got my number after he explained a bunch of stuff to me about his venture.

When I got home was so hungry that she almost chewed me out for being so late until I told her why.

The rain let up a few says ago so we got to hang out some clothes for the first time in like a week and a half. If it wasn't raining, it was making us think that it was going and nothing got put out.

Oh, I found that manga of xxxHolic that I started looking for after I read that most views of the show felt that the show had quality issues when compared to the manga. I haven't really started reading it yet since I got it last night/this morning and Lynn has been on here for most of the day. I don't think that I would be able to get near the computer in Nevis. I'll just have to wait until the weekend to let the world know what I'm up to.

Well the little bit of non-sense news that I wanted to share is in two parts. One, two weeks before I ship off for Nevis my sister has made curtains for my bedroom. And they work rather well with the colour on the wall. But in her defense we only re-found the cloth like 3 weeks ago.

Next, I'm actually reading a book and I'm almost finished. A real paper back. I've had it for years. I mean years. I think it found it when Nika was like 1 when the library was throwing away books. I didn't even crack the cover until we lost power that Friday. I picked it back up again like 7 or so days ago I think. I'll tell you about it when I'm finished.

Well that's mostly it. Other than Nika not liking having noting really to do during summer time. Her friends are mostly gone. They got shipped off to the country or to the US, and I don't like the beach as some of you know, but I think that I might be taking her this week. Which I'm not really looking forward too since I just washed my hair today.

Ok, it sounds like Lynn might be waking up and if so, then my time here is over.

Take care, I'll get back and spell check this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment