July 25, 2006

Yanime - Addicted to Curry

If you like anime, if you like fun comics, if you have, or know about mangas, you have to read this.

I've read all, and I believe that this site has the most issues out there for download.

If you know where I can buy the English version let me know. As far as I know, as the issues come out they scan it and translate it for people like me.

I'm currently blogging about the past 2 days, but I know I won't have it done until tomorrow.

Anyway, check it out. I have to sent this link to my friend AM. She would love this. Funny. HA!

See ya.

Yanime - Addicted to Curry

Back...

I went looking and it seems that there are a few more eps out there that aren't listed here. It was heck to get to, but I'm still in my sharing mood so here is the link to the other place.

I'm sure that they will get around it since it's them making them, but just incase you get to the end before they update the first site, here you go.

tidwah :: MANIGA++ - Addicted to Curry

Enjoy. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment