July 01, 2006

Hi Ya

Hello.

This is the link that I really wanted to post, but the whole page is made out
of flash so the *right click and click on "Blog This"* wasn't and
option.

http://www.mp3.piaggio.com/index_eng.html


I'm trying out a new blogging extension from firefox.

It seems ok.

Well the name for this is very misleading, and I'm sure they considered it a
pjus when you realized it, but couldn't change it. Or better yet, didn't want
to.

Well Last night I think started Music Festival. I'm glad that they have
something like this, but we never go and this time it was Jhodie's turn to tell
others that she wasn't going.

Later I'm going to post a notice type post.

Any which way. I'm currently having a nice issue with quicktime and xp and
watching trailers from quicktime.com.

At least I got the computer up and going for Lynn.
I didn't even get to install the OS until she brought over the copy of XP that
came with the computer. I think it's pre SP1. The computer has the product key
for win98 on the top of it. Making it run XPSP2 might be a little too much for
it. If it becomes to much for Lynn
to work with and she freezes up too much, then I'll just have to re-install all
back over again and this time with win2000.

But I think that I did quite well with setting up this computer.

Lynn's even here. She found out
that she has high blood pressure and Diabetes, and wanted Jhodie's company.
Then the next day, today, she got ribs for lunch.

Well I'm going to see if the living room is clear. I've just about had no tv
today. First there were the friends for Lynn
that were there until mins till 4, now a friend for Jhodie is here.

Tomorrow I'm thinking of taking Nika plant picking. A short hike to get
something for her to have in her room growing. I'm going to have to reminder
her to open her windows in the morning so the plant could get some sunlight if
she was going to leave it in there.

Well, enjoy your weekend.

See ya

PS... Ok, new blogging thing didn't work. So I'm back to this one.

powered by performancing firefox

No comments:

Post a Comment