January 09, 2007

2nd Day Of The Week.

Well, I've some what survived my second day of working an 11 hour shift.

I had a shouting match with Nandy today. He was back to swearing at me and making me feel like dirt because he did something wrong and I told Lynn when she asked. I trying to make it sound like it wasn't bothering me, but I didn't fool myself. My lips were trembling when I was trying to make it sound like he wasn't that bright and couldn't come up with anything new to say. Say about me, but he found a few new things to hit me with.

I tried to call my sister, but I called Lynn by accident and told her a bit of it. She just told me to ignore him. Easy enough for her to say. He's not shouting at her and calling her curse words. I'm not sorry that I don't swear or like to hear swearing. The boy is an moron who like calling me a Fat F--k whenever he sees me. I've already seen the two of us getting into a fight and one of us dying and one of us going to jail, and that is why I try to keep my distance from the boy. And I do mean boy. In like 3 days I'll be 30 and he's just 20 last I heard.

The only good thing about my day is that I got to talk to Jhodie during my lunch at 4pm. She's mad at him with me now. I was able to contact my new bus driver to come and get me at 9 tonight. I came out and saw him waiting for me with another passenger. And besides all the set backs we had at work today, I still made my quota.

Well I'm off to watch house if I can and set up my bed. I want to get out of the house early tomorrow, but I also want my sleep. At least I don't think that we will be doing over time tomorrow unless we get alot of orders tomorrow.

Well take care. Oh, my birthday is on the 12th. I was thinking of showing up early so I could go over to St. Kitts and hour earlier, but there is no real boat for that time. Shame. Oh well.

Night.

Oh, one more thing. I remembered this on the my ride home tonight. People in Barbados don't tail gate. They love to do that here, but I was nicely surprised when I looked up one day and saw that they gave each other room on the road.

Now I'm gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment