January 13, 2007

This is a birthday?

Well it was mine anyway.

Today on Jan 12th, 2007 I turned 30 years old.

I've been dreading this day for like 2 years now. I'm now middle age more or less. This is where most people think you start to go down hill from.

As for this great day of mine, it started off with no water. I couldn't take a bath, never mind brush my teeth before work.

Then I had the honor of having Lynn's mother swearing at me and calling me names and talking about the police. I think the lady isn't half there to begin with. And what was I doing to deserve all this? Getting dressed. That's all. Lynn's youngest son, walked in and out of the room 3 times "looking" for his back pack. Then I had to get dressed for work and locked the door, then this is when she decides it's time to "talk" to me for the day. I just said that I was getting dressed and she makes it sound like ... I don't know what and wants to drag me out my hair because her grandson is looking for his bag. That was it.

I got to town, put $5 on my phone and on my sister's cell, and I had more or less made up my mind by then. I'm asking Bussy if I can stay with her. Lynn is not my only only family over in Nevis, but I didn't think of going there because Jhodie made it sound like it was already such a full house to begin with, that I didn't want to add to it. But after Nanny and this, I've had it.

Right after I added the money to my sister's phone, she called me to wish me a happy birthday. I didn't even remember that it was my birthday. But I was still mad and just told her that I've had it, I'm moving out. She thought it was Nanny again, but I told her it was Lynn's mother. I don't need this. My mother made sure I didn't grow up like that, and I can't live like that now, or would I ever want to.

I got to work on time, and with a whole bunch of people from my department. I got one thing that I asked for, for my birthday. A sweet pastry. I asked for it yesterday. I actually thought that he would forget, and he acted like he did too when I asked about it. That turned into my breakfast. We had a few computer things going on that morning, so we started a little late, then I got tied up in a long phone call with a customer. I rushed to get a few more orders done before my day was out, but I ended up one less then yesterday.

I got to town, and took $60 off the bank, and hurried over to the pier to watch a boat leave. Why was the boat leaving, I wasn't late. The boat the would leave at 7:30 was a on charter. I don't know what that means. For all I know, it's having some kind of two day trip thing to another island so people could do some shopping or just see the island. So I had to wait around for almost an hour for the next boat to leave. I then had a nice little nap on the way over.

When I got over I went to the store to get Jhodie some tampons that she asked for and to look for something for migraines. She's having them again. I asked, but they didn't have anything stronger than Advil. Which wasn't strong enough. I also got a newspaper while I was there. I then came out of the supermarket to have Lynn give me her bag to bring home for her, because she didn't want to walk with it, which she would have done if there was a 7:30 boat. So me and four bags got into a bus with a girl I knew from Ross. She use to work in the Library then she quit when she went back to school. We talked for a bit. Then I tried to get out of the bus with all my bags and stepping over small child.

I came home and Jhodie was on the phone with Mommy. She wished me a happy birthday too. Then she asked about things. Jhodie was already telling her what I told her of my day. She asked me why I hadn't gone to live with Bussy yet. I told her that I was still thinking about it, this just made me think about it more. I hadn't stop thinking about moving to live with them, I was just thinking about it. I would get feed there. It was closer to work, and as far as I know, they have much better manners. But there are so much of them there. Would they have space for me? How much would I have to give towards the house for staying there? I have to give them something, but would it be enough?

So I thanked mommy for calling and wishing me a happy birthday. I ate a few things since I hadn't eaten since 2pm and we watched some tv. Then I took some curlers out of Nika's hair. They didn't do anything really. Nika doesn't have that kind of hair. Then I moved over to the computer to blog about my day. And guess what?

We lost power. And 3 mins later, Lynn came home. We looked around for candles and flash lights, and when we some kind of lighting going on, she went for a shower, and the three of us ended up in Jhodie's room. Nika ran to the shower ever so often to laugh at Lynn as she cried out in the shower from the water being so cold.

Lynn soon left and I could smell her perfume all the way into the bedroom where I was laying down with Nika. Soon, after a little bedroom fight over Nika's bed, the three of us played a card game. I Declare War. I won. While we were playing , we saw that a street lamp was back on, and every now and again we looked up to see how much brighter it was. Then when I won, we turned back on the breaker to the house. Jhodie was soon in her bed. Nika and I watched some King Kong until she started to fall asleep and went to lay down on the couch, and I came back over here and plugged the computer back in and turned it on. It started up with a bad sound, but now it's gone, and King Kong is over, and Lynn is already back and in her bed.

The time is now 2am.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment