January 07, 2007

The Sun Always Take Longer to Set When you Don't wash Your clouths.

I didn't wash anything. I thought about it, but that is as far as I got. I'll just pack what is already here and dry.

I don't want to wash my hair, and it's getting later, and later. I did make it out of the house to play with Nika a bit on the pasture. I didn't go out anywhere else today because I didn't want to hurt my ankle.

I didn't really get a paycheck this week since I only worked for 4 days, and then the gov got their cut. I got less than $300. Next paycheck we go back to paying people.

Oh, here is something about Barbados for you. I don't really think they have numbers on their buildings. Your house has a name, and you use landmarks to help people find out where you live or work. It was odd, at least for me any way.

Yesterday we were out for a while, and walked all over town. Mostly because we ran in Lynn not too long after we started into town. We were looking for new school shoes for Nika, and we were able to find them before we ran into Lynn, but we were still pulled into a few places by her. But we were able to witness a bust in the back of Ram's. I still call it that. A lady tried to walk out of Ram's wearing some shoes she didn't pay for. The door check searched her bad and found the shoes that she walked in, in. I think right after I walked out the cops came for her.

We did find some deals in Ram's supermarket. It seems that the "found" some stuff in their warehouse and we got deals on them. :) cool. We went to catch a bust just when the walking was starting to cause my ankle to hurt. We walked around town for about 2 hours or so I think.

Well I have a movie to watch with my sister before getting ready for bed because I have to get up really early to get some money from the ATM before my boat ride to pay for my boat ride.

Well take care. See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment