January 16, 2007

So Far, So Good

So far it's been a good day.

I got brakfast, I got a ride all the way from New Castle to the other side of town by the Round About Bakery. I got some bread since I didn't have to pay for my ride into town, and I even ordered some wheat and garlic bread for Friday. A dozen worth. It will only cost me $5 and change. That does sound a bit wrong, but I hope it's just me, and not really$5 and change per bread. If so, I'm going to owe money. But I don't think so, because lower on their list, I saw prices for over $50 on there. So I feel kinda safe. *grin*

Got to work on time. I even got the bus that goes to Brown Hill to pick me up on it's way into town and it brought be back up here. Cool. Our bucket had less then 20 orders, and now I'm helping with the back log of pending orders.

I wrote up a good cover letter for a job that opened up in St. Kitts. It would be really nice if I got that. I'm so hoping. I also hope that my sister is dropping it off today.

I've having one of my wheat rolls with my veg soup today.

Well got to go. See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment