January 10, 2007

Fwd: Important - Please read asap


*******************************************************************

ATTENTION: Illegal Ashampoo® WinOptimizer 4 version in the Internet

*******************************************************************

Dear Ashampoo Customer,

the Ashampoo WinOptimizer 4 just appeared on several major download
sites like www.download.com and www.cnet.com as an illegal fake
version with wrong product number and version number. The official
Ashampoo WinOptimizer 4 will be released on January 17th, 2007.

Click here for more information:
http://r.ashampoo.com/r.php?ri=soc6euzd76&u=2837556


Besides this if you are generally in doubt about correct
Ashampoo versions please check our product overview at
http://www.ashampoo.com/products and the specific product pages
for the right version number and official release date to stop
- with your help - criminal machinations.

Thank you!

With kind regards,
Rolf Hilchner
CEO & President

==================================================================
I found this in my mail tonight when I got home. I was about to delete it when I thought that others out there might need to know this. So I'm sharing.

No over time to night. I'm still tired, and I may crash early. Ya, right. When I'm done, I'm off to see what is on tv. A lot of thing are starting now it seems. I missed most of the new House because I fell asleep. Oh well.

Bye, have a good night.


Have a burning question? Go to Yahoo! Answers and get answers from real people who know.

No comments:

Post a Comment