January 22, 2008

I'm off To Rochester, NY

Why am I going up state at 2am? Yes, my bus is leaving at 2am I'm told. I'm leaving the house at 12:30am to make sure that I'm there on time. I will not be labeled as the one that kept the bus back from leaving on time.

Well I'm trying for my real estate licence. I'm 2/3's of the way finished. I've completed the required the amount of hours of class needed. I've passed the exam at the end of the classes. I got a much higher score than I thought I would. I really didn't think that I was going to pass, but I passed really well. So now I don't feel that nervous about the state exam. That is where I'm off to now BTW. But I'm still studying, if you can call it that. I got too relaxed after passing the first test, but I have cracked the book since yesterday to go over a few things. It's mostly for the stuff that I fell asleep in class over .

The test is at 9am, and incase anything happens on our way up there, there is another one at 1pm. We should be back in the city by 5pm.

Wish me some level of luck. I think that I still need it. They have 8 exams that they use, and I hope I get the one that covers just what I know. I would love to get between none and 5 wrong. Not that it matters that much once I pass. You aren't told by how much you pass or fail. Just that you pass or fail. 

Well see ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment