January 08, 2008

January Calendar 2008 - Desktop Calendar 20081024×768 - wallcoo.com

[Kelly Clarkson - Because Of You]

January Calendar 2008 - Desktop Calendar 20081024×768第7张壁纸 - 猫猫壁纸酷 wallcoo.com

Incase you are wondering why I'm posting a link to something that looks like it's a wallpaper and is in Japanese, it's because it is a Japanese wallpaper site, and this happens to be a link to a wallpaper that for some reason has marked my birthday. If it was march I would just think that it was white day - male valentine's day for them. But it's January. I considered it a good thing. I was out looking for a new wallpaper anyway since I was due for a change anyway.

As for my job, I chickened out. I used a nice excuse. I told the girl that I would call and let then know if I wanted the job or not. So I called. I didn't get anyone. I called about 5 times and left one message. No one answered the phone. But I can't really put it off again. I'll let you know how much courage I have tomorrow.

My sister found me a "new" old computer to fiddle with. It seems to have a 3 gig hard drive. The back of the computer looks very new. My prints were the only thing on it. It looked like a fairly clean and new install of win 2000 with office 2000 on it with adobe acrobat 5 and a older version of some AV software.

[Christina Aguilera - Come On Over Baby]

I don't think that it was ever connected to the Internet. It had no service packs installed and it had IE 4.5 I think. What ever comes with win 2000. I was suppose to see if I could have added my hard drive to it and see about getting some stuff off of it, but when the time came to put in the drive I couldn't find it. Jhodie and I looked all over for it. We couldn't find it.

[One Republic, Timbaland, Lil Wayne & Bun B - Apologize (Remix)]

So I just put the only other memory stick that I had that matched what was already in there. It turned out to be only a 64 stick. Oh well. I'll hold on to it and just keep looking for the hard drive. Then I'll put in the dvd burner or cd burner. I'm not sure yet. I kinda still want to get that to Dashan. The cd burner that is.

I'm taking a brake from my hentai. I'm getting back to romance mangas right now. I decided to read a yaoi manga, and I was surprised that it was mostly romance and figuring stuff out, and it wasn't bogged down with all the nonsense that I see in girl guy romances. So far, most of the ones that I've found, they hardly spend anytime with the stuff that I don't want to see, which is good.

[Tracy Chapman - Give Me One Reason]

See, I take a really long time to type stuff up even though I can do about 43 wpm. But then, I'm sure that you are saying that, that isn't that fast.

Well mom is home for two days. They don't have any work for her. So she will be baking. She already has the coconuts and I think she got the carrots. Tomorrow I think she will be getting the veggie meat. I hope to be out of the house. I think that I found my $12 metro card. I also got the money from my mom for a week's pass and some keys. That's another reason I didn't run out of the house today. I didn't have any keys, and everyone went out of the house today.

[Christina Aquilera Lil Kim Mya Pink - Lady Marmalade]

It takes a while to type up what I have to think up when I'm singing along with a song. Most of the songs I have I know most of the words too. I would like to lip sync on something of a stage some time. But with who? It's going to turn out to be a sad day when everyone is drunk but me and we find a Japanese style karaoke bar, at this rate, I'll be 40 by the time that happens.

Well I'll go back to my story that I was reading. I just stopped to get the wallpaper because my mom woke up, but she's not back yet, so I guess she's staying in the kitchen. So I'll try and finish up the story so I can get a few hours sleep before leaving tomorrow.

See ya.

[Go West - Faithful]

No comments:

Post a Comment