January 23, 2008

I survived the trip it seems.

As in, I survived the ride. On the way way back we had to switch drivers. The one we had was falling asleep it seems. The sad part was, I didn't even notice. When he did move the van oddly, I would look and I would just see him talking on the phone, or talking to the girl next to him, or messing with the radio. The one time I didn't look up was when he was falling asleep.

I got there, to the van that morning, quite one time. I was told that two others came before me, and they went off some where. One really went to get a money order, I don't know where the girl went to.

We had a full van when four more showed up. We were told that a coaster bus was going to be taking us up there, but it was just a van that held 11 people not including the driver. While we were trying to figure out what to do with the extra people. One of the girls, the first one that showed up after we were full, came in her cousin's car, and she was waiting there while the driver tried to call someone for help. Then as the other three showed up, they were sent over to her car to get out of the cold, while phone calls were being made.

In the end, one girl who was already in the bus said that she came in a car, and the driver asked her is she would mind driving the others up there. She said she would do it. He would pay for the gas and the tolls.

There was no light so we couldn't study until the sun came up in about 3 and half hours. I slept on and off for the whole trip, but I did try to read as much as could once the sun was up.

We were almost late getting there. I like the city a whole lot better. Up state is so spread out and drab. It took us a while to just find the street that the testing building was on. We ran from the van to the building to be seated in time to take the exam.

I'm very upset with myself for some of the questions I got wrong. I have no idea if I passed or not. But I don't want to go back up there to take another test if I don't have to. I may be sent back up there to take the test again if I let on that don't really think that I passed. I don't know which felling is heaver. Me being upset at myself for the questions that I got wrong, or the real feeling that I got so many wrong that I failed.

On the way back it snowed a little bit. I thought that we were doing better time then on the way up. But we lost all that time when I got closer to city. First we went into another state other then Jersey, then when we got into Jersey, we couldn't get of the turnpike. Then we stopped by a pit stop and every got out of the bus. It was the first time that everyone got out of the van since we ran to take the exam. It seemed to have woken everyone up. Everyone started talking and stuff on the ride into Manhattan and out of Jersey. Then when  we go the tunnel, I could have walked into it faster then it took us to get to the mouth of the tunnel. I'm sure we lost over half and hour just sliding along with traffic. By the time we made it into Brooklyn it was going for 8pm.

I got an odd text message. It was a short message from 907. I hadn't a clue what any of that was, and I even called up t-mobile to ask them if they could tell me where the message came from or what 907 was. They couldn't help me. All she could tell me was that if I wanted it to stop, just text stop to the number. I wasn't upset, I just wanted to know where it came form and what it meant.

Well I got a phone call from rapid reality this afternoon saying that my training starts tomorrow at 11am. I missed the call, and heard this from the voice message they left.

I have to go heat up dinner and grill some chicken to go with it. It's all left overs.

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment