August 25, 2008

Part of my sunday

Date: Sunday, August 24, 2008, 7:07 PM

Back home.

They were full. A few people walking back to the
train station told me. So even if I was on time. I may not have
gotten a seat all the same. Speaking of which. I left when I
was suppose to.

I found $11 on the sidewalk before I jumped on an express
train that was sitting the station. I thought that it was
waiting for me. But no. It was being delayed. Over 5 mins.
Then the next train I had to get was running local so that
took a bit longer also.

I then decided to use $10 of the $11 to pay on my
Macy's bill. Why I didn't use the whole 11 I
don't know. I guess I just had it set in my head to pay
them 10 I think. It took me forever to get there since I
tried to get a bus that turned out to be detoured from
it's normal route due to road repair, so I walked to a
completely different bus stop that was near the end of the
long side of cemetery. At least I had my mp3 player.

So now I'm grabbing something to eat. I had a granola
bar on the train when it wasn't going anywhere, but
I'm sure I'm allowed to eat a meal now.

I already have my story open, so I'll see how much of
that I get done today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment