August 07, 2008

Relayed.

I have been sent home twice in two days. I will be lucky if I get three days of work in for this week.

I'm working away at my yaoi fanfic. I'm up to chapter 12 now I think. I'm about ready to add in a "normal" couple into the story just to make everyone in the story happy.

I have yet to make it to the bank to cash my check from Monday. I have to go get my hair done, and I have to hold on to $20 of it to go with $10 from my almost not there pay from this week to put down $30 on the gas bill.

Now here is a snippet from an e-mail I just sent my friend to help me fill out this blog and not do extra typing.

====

There was this student at the vet school, years and years ago. He told me that I should try getting into the school, and become an equine doctor, or was it equine eye doctor just for the race tracks. He said that they pay crazy money to take care the horses because of how much they paid for them and how much money they could make from them. Somewhere in there, he said that I was just as smart as the rest of them. :) I don't know how much of that was true. I just knew stuff that they didn't.

He didn't hate animals, but he didn't come off as an animal lover like some of the other students there. He just chose a good profession. :)

I would like them to call me and let me know that they were full so I could so something else. I still wasn't able to get to the bank in time today. But they have this thing that if you don't sign in you are taken out of the system. So you have to show up and log in, even if you are logging back out to leave so you can come in and work your next day.

They are using a very old system I'm sure. For all I know, it's like that because a lot of people, and in the past, just stop showing up. They will get a notice from me when I leave. Why would I take that fun out of leaving? :)

I'm going to get to my story soon. I had to get my wallpaper picks and post them over at the club. I'm so late. I haven't really been late in like 3 or so months.

While I was out looking for that last wallpaper I stocked up on some wallpaper that was my screen size for the wallpaper changer. It's easier this way than to have it fit smaller ones. My screen size is 1440x900.

Well that's it. I should copy most of this to my blog. I haven't done that in a while.

=======

The wallpaper changer that I'm talking about is called "EvJO Wallpaper Changer" It's not bad.

Is there anything else to say? Yes there is.

I saw the mummy 3 and it sucked dirt! I can't believe these reviewers who said it was the best one of the three. Are you joking me?? They were Paid! The lady to played "Phiby" in the first two, saw the script and walked away from it this time. Good girl. Who the heck wrote this thing?

It can sit next to "Hellboy 2". I liked the "villain" more in that movie than Hellboy and his group. They were all too silly in this thing.

Next week I should be able to get into a non sold out showing of batman.

I did get to see "Wall.E" and I liked that one. Yes, it took me awhile to get around to seeing it. They were showing so much of it in adds, that I didn't want to see it. But I did decide to see it and I was happy I did. It's the only really good one I've seen out of the last 4 I've watched. I watched "Wanted". I appreciated half of it. Maybe 3/4 of the move. It lost points for two things it did. If one of them wasn't done at the end of the movie. It might have been better received by my thought process.

Ok.. I'm going back to my story now. See ya.

OH! I have made some new wallpapers and they are posted over at deviantart. Check the links over on the left.

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment