August 01, 2008

Sorry... Pic today.

I forgot my phone at home.

I got off at 8:30 tonight. I was expecting to get kicked out 30 mins before, but oh well, I get $4 more.

I've posted a few wallpapers over at deviantart lately. I feel like doing some more tonight.

I'm more or less killing time while I think of a way to continue a story that I'm working one. Sorry, most of you won't like it. It's a yaoi and a fanficion to boot.

Now before you start thinking that like making friends into gay lovers all over the place you are very wrong. I only have yaoi dreams for one show. I stumbled across some very well written fanficion that happen to have two guys in there as the main couple and I didn't turn green. I like over all to leave straight people straight and admit that gays are out there and that both worlds criss cross more than some people would like or like to admit.

So, other than all that, when I got off early from work I went and got some cat food, both dry and wet, and got a cheep pack of tp until one of us gets to RiteAid to get the big pack that is on sale and some soap.

Mom made cook up again and Jhodie fried up some banana fritters.

Now I'm of. See ya. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment