August 30, 2008

Wednesday

From: Jhoy E. Meade <jhoyelba@yahoo.com>

Date: Thursday, August 28, 2008, 12:49 AM

It looks like I got myself fired before I could quit.

I was trying to keep a lady on the phone from getting aggravated, by jumping a few questions that she wouldn't know about and I was being checked on at the same time. So they caught me and sent me home less then an hour after I got there.

I have to go back tomorrow and talk to Betty, but I'm sure I'm just being officially told that I've been terminated.

Guess I have time to do my hair now.

It would be the day that I leave the house on time and wanted to be there, that this is the day this would happen to me. I'm not so upset over all of it. Just wish I already had a better job to replace it. I'll try and remember that for the next time I go around.

It was my niece's birthday today. My other sister got her a cheese cake for her b-day cake and a slue of "high school musical" and "Hanna Montanna" PJs. She is very happy.

My brother seems to be sending me second and third hand gifts. Not that mind so much. Heck, I would have been in better sprits if the laptop came with it's power cord. :) He sent me a laptop and Kevin Sorbo. Well not the man, his show. Hercules. I liked the show, but it was so out of left field for me. The laptop I couldn't turn on because the battery is dead. So I have to get a power cord for it or wait for him to send me the one the came with it. :)

I kinda wished that it was Zena instead for a moment. There's no blood in Hercules.

=======================

No comments:

Post a Comment