August 30, 2008

Thursday

Date: Thursday, August 28, 2008, 3:19 PM
Call him? That would be interesting. He's in the army, and he's been deployed. We can't even be told where he is.

As for the job, it's gone. They called me up at 12 to talk to me. And I tried to explain, but because I've been doing that survey for so long and I knowingly jumped questions, she ended the conversation as quickly as possible. I was terminated and she hung up on me.

So now I'm back to looking for something. I may still call up the guy that got me the survey job to begin with. He was willing to get me another job right after I got that one, but I don't like changing jobs and thought that it was a good fit in the start, but I just never got back around to calling him for the next job when I realized that it wasn't all it seemed.

As if that wasn't enough, the lights bill showed up and I'm being blamed for how high is it because I tried to sign us up with a company that was suppose to be discounted for the first few months you were with them. Another lie was told.

Yesterday was a nice day too, at least weather wise. I had just found a nice to way to get home from there too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment