February 27, 2009

I typed up something

Hey,

I'm going to bed a bit late, but I'm going to bed.

I was somehow able to get two pages out of myself just now. I'm amazed how that happens at time. I stopped when Inuyasha was going to jump Miroku's bones. I'm trying to figure that one out. It's going to be a quickly, but I need to go to bed so I can get up in about 3 hours.

I'm going out with my sister in law. She is suppose to be getting something wear to church, and hasn't a clue what that means. While I'm out I may get them/her to get me something. *grin* (them if my brother comes along too)

Well, I'll be talking you much later today. After 3pm for me for sure.

Take care, stay warm. *grin*


Windows Live™: Discover 10 secrets about the new Windows Live. View post.

No comments:

Post a Comment