May 24, 2006

Häagen Dazs Mayan Chocolate

Häagen Dazs Mayan Chocolate

I haven't had any Haagen Dazs since I left NY. Not with the price starting at $26.

Just thought to start sharing again.

I'm in the middle of blogging for yesterday and today. It should be up tonight. The kids will here in about 10 mins so I don't really think that I should start that again until Verey has been picked up.

I guess I should do some dishes.

I guess I can blog about today really quickly.

Nothing much. I got up, had my hair combed, and went to town to see the labour department to leave my resume and see if they had a job for me. They told me to come back tomorrow at 9:15, dressed for an interview over in the industrial site to be a telemarketer. I don't know if I want to do that, but all I can say is that if I do it, I hope it pays well and that I won't be at it for too long.

I'm also waiting to see if I can get another job that I e-mailed my resume off to yesterday.

I received a letter of recommendation from a teacher today. I read it when I was at welfare. It was quite nice, but I don't really think it carried that much weight.

I came home to see a letter from AM. She got back to me fast. I told her that I was canned, and like everyone else she was surprised.

I fell asleep in the middle of writing the letter, then I woke up an hour or so later and finished it up.

Well everyone is here now and Nika brought a friend, but I need a drink so I'm going get something to drink and maybe clean something.

Oh, if any friends come by, I have just installed yahoo messenger on this computer. I think it's time I talk to my friends again. It's jhoyelba at yahoo.com, if you wanted to say hi or something.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment