May 22, 2006

Well We Did Make It.

We got to town on Saturday after all.

We made it to the first shop before the rain come down again. We were stuck in the store for like ten mins with nothing to do but wait for the rain to stop. It was a small store, and it was near the end of our visit when the rain came.

We then went to the back of Ram's. Oh, I have to say. Ram's, at least the outlet and duty free shops have a new name. They are now called Karibhabana or something like that.

Well they got over $100 from me. And that was for two shirts for me, and two pairs of PJ's for Nika. Then Nika still got a new rain coat downstairs. Then we went by this other place to get a colouring book for Nika and some crayons. Now I thought that we were going shopping for stuff for me, for my new job and interviews, but I was then reminded that buying stuff for Nika is a constant. We did notice that the store had shopping carts for sale. There was no price. We will see if I can get one after I get a job.

We then went by the ATM to drop off most of the money. We forgot to put the date on the envelope, but we think it wasn't that big of a deal. I also wanted to see if I could get a capture card so I didn't have to fix my tv and just plug the cable into my computer and watch tv that way. But by the time we got into town and standing in front of the first computer place, we found out that they closed at noon, but the wig place was open. Yep, I said wig and I got one. I could only get one. It cost $95 and we got a brush to go along with it.

After that we went to get some bras. Jhodie had one on lay away for her, and I went to see if the one she found for me would fit. Well the first one did, the second one didn't fit even though it was the same brand. The one that did fit me was $50. At this point I was happy that the other one didn't fit, I couldn't spend anymore money. We made a few more stops before we were able to catch a bus home. Nothing major was paid for during that time.

Nothing much happed the rest of the day. Nika fell asleep early and stayed asleep until the next day. Jhodie and I watched War of the Worlds. Interesting. Which part was a war? I didn't think that I would be able to sleep after the movie, so I stayed up for like an hour watching something else to help me forget parts of the movie. I don't think that the movie messed with my head as much I thought it did, but all the same, I didn't go to sleep until after 3am.

Sunday there wasn't much. I tried to sleep in just because I was up late. I then got up and started working on my resume. While I was getting stuff together for it, I decided to read my dismissal letter or what ever you want to call it. It wasn't really to me, it was meant for the record, and I just got a copy. A copy I had my sister shred. At the time I thought that it didn't affect me, but I was wrong. I've been headaches ever since. I got half of my resume finished, but I finished it up today. I just have to look for a few odd bits, like my awards from the school, and some past certificates. I may not even get the last ones since that was such a long time ago, and I don't really think that anyone would still be using those programs.

Jhodie sent me out back to have a look at one of the planting trees. It's like the last set I posted pictures about. I looked up and saw that it already had 3 rip ones on it. I stayed back there and cleaned out the drain since I wasn't going to be cutting down the tree, and the drain really needed cleaning.

Today I was suppose to go to town and hand in my things to the labour department for women and check out welfare, just to say I checked it out. I don't think that they can help me that much. But I ended up not going because of my headaches, and I had to take to Nika to school. She wasn't feeling well this morning, but I got her there at 10 after she started to feel better.

I didn't even eat anything until 4pm this afternoon. I just didn't feel like eating but I knew that I had to have something. Most of day was spent in bed since it hurt to sit upright and I didn't want the tv on to hurt my head.

Ok, I have to leave now. Nika wants to watch a movie on the computer. She had a long nap after school.

I'll spell check later. See ya.

I actuality came back and spell checked. *grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment