May 15, 2006

Well It's the day after.

Today I called human resources around 8 or so to ask about when I should come in and pick up stuff. He told me 2pm, but first go to the accountant's office.

I got there 10 till, but both accountants were out for lunch. So I went by him instead and found that they had cleared out my desk for me. I couldn't even clear out my own desk. I guess that meant that I wasn't going to be allowed to hook up my hard drive and get stuff off the computer, never mind network. Luckily for me I made a copy of my profile a few months back. Hopefully it has a few things that I need to pass on to someone. I just have one problem. Ok, make that two. My e-mail account is shut down, so I can't e-mail the person since I don't know their address and two, the disk is a dvd. I don't have a dvd drive at home yet.

Collin brought me the disk. He didn't say anything, and I just said thank you. I don't think that there was anything to say.

I got paid out for my 30 vacation days. I asked about my pension thinking that I wasn't getting it because I was fried, but it seems like I'm going to get it anyway, it will just take some time to process.

I didn't go to the LRC or near the building since they didn't want me over there, but I was going to say good bye to one teacher. On the way up the stairs, I bumped into another teacher and talked to him about his router like everything was the way it has always been.

As I got to the top of the steps M showed up. She thought that I came in for the meeting. I figured that she hadn't heard yet. Ron told everyone in the department that I no longer worked there with out giving details. Gary came by about noon to find out what happened. For how he questioned me about stuff, I didn't think he cared that much about me. Well, M didn't take it that lightly either. I told her to tell Ms. Cumberbatch good bye for me. As I turned to leave, I saw a girl from the library come up the steps and I heard her as M what was going on.

I almost started crying again as I walked away and opened the door to the teacher's office building. I walked down the hall and knocked on his door. He wasn't there. As I was leaving campus, I walked past Paintfield and by the time I made it up to the top of the street, he was there again and offered me a ride home. I was going to get some OJ cakes for Jhodie since the guy was still open, but I opted for getting a ride as close to her work since I had to get Nika and bring her home. Jhodie took Nika to work with her. She woke up around 3am and her arm was hurting her, so she didn't go to school today.

I started writing this blog hours ago. Then my uncle came by at 4pm looking for Verey. He wasn't here. He was suppose to come here after school at 3pm, but he hadn't showed yet. I told him what happened yesterday about how Verey pushed Nika down some steps and grated the skin off her arm. He said that, that must be by he didn't come here today.

I let him print something off the computer since he seems to be out of ink and he wanted something printed. I'm going over by him soon to help him hook up new printer. He can't seem to find the money to buy inks, but he gets printers left and right. He has like 4 already.

Well, after he left, I decided to put of the rest of the stuff from yesterday's shopping. That took awhile, then Jhodie came home when I finished and sitting in the living room about to pour Nika some milk. Jhodie then called up uncle Ray like 5 mins ago asking for one of his phone cards. That's his new job. He helps to run a phone card company. So he's bringing one over for Jhodie and he's going to give me lift over to help him with the printer since my leg is hurting me.

So now I'll spell check this and then post it.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment