May 20, 2006

Rained In

We were suppose to be having an outing today, but it started to rain before we left the house. We might have beaten the rain into town if Nika wasn't slow in getting ready. She doesn't want to go out to begin with.

Jhodie is no help since she went out this morning tring to get to the market early enough to get some beef. But she got there like an hour or so late, so there was nothing there she wanted. Now she's in her bed.

Yesterday, nothing much happened. I found some cds that I thought I left at Ross, and M came by just as I finished washing my hair. Nika made it to something at the church last night with Jhodie. We had cook up that I helped (very little) with, and I got some fonts so I try and finish up the letter head job that at teacher gave me for her husband to fix.

I still haven't found the right font yet, but now that I think about it, I may not need it, and I can just tell him how to the last change that he wanted.

On Thursday, most of the day was blah. I cleaned up some, and Jhodie had a PTA meeting, not that they have a real PTA. More of a parent teacher meeting. We ended up buying dinner, then we swung by uncle's house to see that Verey was still there. Pearl had yet an pick him up and it was after 8pm and it was her day off. I installed a new printer for him and tested it out. He may have a few bugs to work out with it. It may just need to have the papers restacked every now and again.

I think the rain is finished.

I'll go look and wake up Jhodie so we can go out. I've been dressed with shoes since 16 past 10 and it's almost 11:30 now.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment