August 03, 2006

Ha?

SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico (Aug. 3) - Tropical Storm Chris swept through the eastern Caribbean on Wednesday, forcing cruise ships to change course and tourists to evacuate small islands off the coast of Puerto Rico as it threatened to become the first hurricane of the Atlantic season.


Hello.

I saw this on the news and I was hearing for a while that all today we would be swimming through the rain, and that even the power was going to be turned off when the storm hit.

Storm? What storm??

I had to go on line to find out anything about it. All today was fine. No rain until about 9pm and that was only for a few mins after the 15 mins or so of thunder and lighting.

The only think that let you know that there was a storm out there today was the fact that the waves on the bay were ruff. Jhodie made me take her to the beach/bay today. I didn't want to, but Since I won't be in St. Kitts that much I took her. I still hated it and l let my sister know it.

We got a lift down thanks to my uncle. Nika made "sand castles" and we stood where the waves crashed after we found a spot that wasn't too bad, but Nika called an end to it, when the waves seemed to be getting bigger to her.

I wasn't a sight to be seen, but I'm sure the people passing me on the road would disagree. As we were leaving the beach to walk two "blocks" to a water pipe to wash off and change I had no clue how my back looked. I had the skirt pulled up to below my bra, but the water had pulled down the back. I didn't look like a cow in wet clothes, but I did looked badly dressed. That I can live with.

Jhodie, expecting a downpour didn't plan on going to work today, and then later she wasn't feeling well, so that became her reason for not going to work later. She was feeling better around sun set and cleaned up the front yard of the house. I'm not completely sure what she did. I'll have a look at it tomorrow.

I found a nice little viewer for pictures while they are still in zip files. I didn't get it for that, but luckly me. I got something for something that is turning out to be very short lived, but look, it can do this too, and I that can be very handy for me. It's called CDisplay it can be found here.

Other than shimming a skirt up under a towel while mostly exposed the rest of the world, there is nothing else to talk about it.

Oh, one thing. I finished the book. I'll get the name later for you. I realized that I read the ending of the book before. That might be why I got it, to see how it got started. I don't remember anymore, it was soooo long ago. I didn't really like how it ended it. It makes me think that there might be a part two to the book. I'll look it up and let you know when I tell you about the book.

Night. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment