February 11, 2009

Awake, but not for much longer.

Hey,

I manged to scrape out 4 pages for chapter 51 and I ended it there when I came to the conclusion that it was time for me to jump to somewhere else.

I've started a new file for chapter 52-54 and I've laid down about one sentance I think. I don't remember. I just watched two eps of CSI that I somehow missed on tv.

I was suppose to go to the movies today, but he had to work late, so I called it off. But I did get to go outside and I mailed a letter for my mom while I was out on my walk. It wasn't really cold and it was already dark when I went out.

Today it can get as high as 60 is some areas around here.

I corrected part of my story that was like 20 chapters back. I named Edo and being the capital of japan back then. I just realized how wrong that was today so I fixed it to Keoto. You know what I mean. I'm not looking it up because I'm going to bed.

My mom just left and I get to have about 3 hours of sleep before the girl gets dropped off.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment