February 06, 2009

RE: Hey, are you ok?

I wasn't avoiding you so much as giving your some space.

You sounded a little bogged down so I wasn't going to add myself to your list until you had time.

I miss talking to you too.

My story is at a stand still right now.

I was planing on having a lemon that lasted like at least two chapters. You know put into detail one of those all night sessions that goes on but no real details are given. But I've just stopped.

I think I just needed to talk about it. I'm starting to think again.

I've settled on what college to apply for. I'm going for or to the Institute of Construction and Design. My brother is back for a few weeks. He came in today or something. He's in Texas I think. He has a place down there from when he had training. But he's coming up here and he's going to try and get two things down with me. One, sign over his gym membership to me and try and get me a job at the fort. I don't think that last one is going to happen with some many people looking for job these days.

Soon I think I'm going off line. I have to baby sit over at her place. I'm sure I'm going to pass out before she comes back around 8am tomorrow. My eyes are already itchy. She came over about 3 hours ago to let me know. I hope I can get a connection in her apt, but I don't think so. So I'll be sorting out my music and some manga, and maybe, if I'm really lucky, get at least a full page written down.

I've never done a bit where one was taken completely through his big O and then had one that was very ready for some joy. That's my block right now.

How has your busy life been? *smiling*


Windows Live™: E-mail. Chat. Share. Get more ways to connect. See how it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment