February 25, 2009

New Do

I got my hair done today. I know all you can see is my fat face, but if you happen to have my other pics or the one of me over at my Deviantart page (Link To Your Left) you will notice that my hair is like 2 to 3 inches shorter now.

I look so much better in person. That's all I can say.

I was at the hair dressers for just after 3 until after 7. That happened because I went with my sister in law, so she got her's done first and I has to wait for Daisy to come into work at 5 to get my hair cut. She is the one that cuts hair it seems.

My sister in law was a little upset that I cut my hair but I had to.

I failed to comb my hair for a about a week, and then tried to wash it. Bad idea. It matted and I had to pull bits, quite a few actually, out. But I was lucky. I didn't rip out as much as I thought I would have to, or my hair cut was have far more.

Well I didn't see the cut that I wanted in the books they had, so I settled for something else just to find out that it wasn't possible. That style was for a weave. Ok, so she did something else for me. It's not bad. I still have a full head of hair, and the lady seemed to think that it looks very well on me. It's all now in layers since my hair was so choppy, but it's good. No one said anything bad about it, so I guess that's a good thing.

I tried taking a back shot of it but it doesn't have anything great to show so I ditched it. Sorry if you were looking for that. In a few days it won't look like that at all since I can't keep up the salon style look, but I'll see what I can do to look presentable for a while. At least it will be easier to comb. :)

Night everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment