February 08, 2009

Sunday Outing.

So far I just got a few paragraphs typed out. I changed places and picked with the other couple. It was part of my plan to begin with, I just cut to them sooner than I thought I would.

I found a new game to play when I didn't feel like reading and even less like writing, but I'm making myself type now. The name of the game is "Green Valley - Fun on the Farm". It's rather good despite the talking between rounds. I think they could done better on that part. My mother is actually playing it. She's been suck on another game for months now, so I'm happy to see her playing something differnt. Nika started to play it, then Phillys asked for it so she could beat Nika's sore.

I have the soundtrack from Slumdog Millionaire. I saw it last week Tuesday and I had to get the soundtrack. The movie opens and ends with a great song. Have you seen it yet?

I have to call back up that guy about my laptop again. I wasn't in much of a rush to nag him since I got this one, but he hasn't called me to let me know that he is doing anything with it. So I'm calling him up to see about getting it back, if anything just for the cable so I can hook up my laptop to the tv so we can watch a movie from the laptop there.

He's not even really fixing it unless it can be sawdered. (melt metal to join metal parts) He was going to open it to find out for me it if can be fixed or if the part could be replaced. I was going to call him earlyer in the year, but I heard that his dad was in the hospital, so I gave him some time, but it's just wrong now how long he has had it.

I am not staying in the house today. I'm already bathed and getting ready to leave, but doing my hair will take a while.

I have to go out to pay Macy's. I went last week, but my mom still had my card so I couldn't pay. Then I have to call up Hayden. He said that he wanted to go out today. So I'm calling him around 1 to find out what gives.

(back to my story) I should be able to keep sess from getting too riled while at Keade's house. In my story he doesn't trust her much.

Do you ever get dizzy with how I write by jumping around? *grin*

I'm thinking of the other story and I'm just seeing details. Details that I will have to really have to really iron out first before I can start to write anything.

Well see ya later. Stay warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment