February 08, 2009

"Date" Over.

I'm back.

I got here not too long ago. About 9:30 I think. I changed and went to stick up my meto-card on the front door to the building so someone else could use it. It's good until 3am. I asked. I spent more then I wanted on the card. I was just going to get a $2 one, until I learned that I couldn't get a card with just $2 on it, and the $2 one that they do sell don't come with transfer. I just realized that I should have just payed $4 for one instead and I'll have another fare for another time. But I got a day pass instead.

It was fun. It wasn't so cold when I went out but I felt the dip in temp around 4 or so. I paid off Macy's for me and added some money on to my sister's. I put some money on to my mom's bank account for her. Then I called up Hayden. He didn't call be back until I made into the Manhattan to get the inks from BestBuy after getting something to eat. Since I had the unlimited, I figured that I might as well joyride around. I was on my way back down on the M15 when Hayden called me back and told me to meet with him on 14th street and 2nd Av. I had just passed 92nd street, so I had a ways to go still. Lucky me I was on the express bus.

We met up just before sunset. Me with Hayden that is. I was dancing on a corner as I waited for him to stay warm. Then he had me walk out on an order that he tried to cancel, because he said to was too much to spend on an experiment. So we made our way to Dojo's and spent $10 less for our dinner. I felt so bad for the girl. She was so confused by what he was doing. I don't blame her for trying to save the order.

It wasn't so bad. The 'date' that is. We talked alot and made plans to see a movie on Tuesday. He's going to have to swipe me in since I don't have any money left.

Well I'll see about getting something typed up tonight. I'm moving my computer to the kitchen and come back in when my mom leaves. If don't get anything typed then it wouldn't be a big deal. This was my day off after all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment