February 11, 2009

Warm Day To Get Out

I went out a few times today. Once to pick up my laptop which had decided to now work. I feel like my laptop just wanted a vacation from me. Odd I know. After I got back, I got undressed to start to cook to find out I didn't have any rice or peas. So I got dressed again and went back out to the store this time. I took Nika with me since she was home already.

I picked up some pasta also while I was out. I didn't so much as picked them up as I had Nika reach for them. They were up at the top of the shelf, so I lifted her up unto my shoulder to have her reach them. They were on sale as 4 for $5. I lifted her up at least three times.

It was 60 when I went out the first time but by the second time I went out it again, it felt colder. I had worn a light jacket the first time, but I left it home the second time thinking that I wouldn't need it. Honestly only my face got cold.

I've reached page two of the new chapter and I've more or less decided to not do the whole 9 yards of an all nighter again. I left them happy. They can pick it up later if they or I feel like it. I came up with some rather new and or interesting things with what I had them do, so I'm not going to push my luck.

Oh, I've started chapter 52 now. I really don't think I will make it 80, but I do hope to have it over by the time I get to the late 60's. I don't want to hurry things along. Sometimes I don't think that I know how, but I'm running out of things that would make it last longer. If anything I have to think of a good way to get it to the end or re-think what I want for an ending. :)

I just ate dinner. I guess it can be considered good. The rice didn't end up with as much taste as I wanted. It came kinda close, just not close enough. Oh well, next time.

I have a back entry or two to add.

So see ya. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment