February 13, 2009

sick.... sick I say

I just had to go out in 55 degree weather without a coat. I was all to happy not to wear that coat now I'm sick.

I've been sick since I woke up yesterday. I've drained every cold medicine bottle I could fine and now I've resorted to Zantec. It's allergy medicine. Hope it would at least dry me out and take the edge off the headache.

It's taking me awhile to write this up to let you know what going on with me. I wanted to send you an e-mail yesterday too, but at the time I couldn't. At some point I carved out a few lines. Amazingly I was able to think up a few good lines. I was able to read over them again and my inspired genus was still there. *grin*

It just made me think and hope that what I decided to do with sess will get an ooohhh out of you by the time you get there. Because by the time you do, I may have finished the whole thing.

I hope I'm better tomorrow something before sunset. I have a lingering clue of what to do next, but It hurts to think some times and I just give up reading or writing.

Well, take care, keep a coat on and I'll see you around.


Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync. See how it works.

1 comment:

  1. sure hope you feel better dear...take some jewish penecillan (chicken soup)
    ...and rink some bush tea!

    ReplyDelete