July 14, 2010

I was suppose to say something

I think I said something about surviving the members of Team Jacob that took over the movie. I was very happy when they decided to move from right in front of me nearer the start of the movie.

I got there 10 mins before the movie started and the place was already half full. Lucky for me there was still some seats in the main middle set of seats so they could move there and leave me in my corner, with some measure of peace.

They were so noisy. Since they were team Jacob, they were beside themselves when he showed up topless through out the movie. When he hugged Bella and they kissed they were beyond happy.

As for my take on the movie. It was condensed milk.

I read the book, as I keep saying, so I knew what was suppose to happen. Just about nothing was explained that I expected them to explain and the bits that they did, were condensed. The training thing with the wolves, was suppose last for a while. At least a week. And after the first day or so, only one or two of them showed up since they could read each other’s mind, while in wolf form. And I’m pretty sure that Bella was curled up next to Jacob each time. I guess they couldn’t afford the CGI for that.

The talk in the tent was suppose to be longer. At least people knew that she was awake. I was looking forward to Jacob's yelping from her cold toes and the fight between him and Edward over Bella in the tent before he had to go and the kiss.

What they did expand on to make up the 2 hours and 4 mins, was the vampire army that the red head was putting together so she could get to Bella. One reviewer said that he heard Edward say Brother, but I know he said mate and Edward did say mate when he taunted her.

Also, the setting is also wrong for the whole tent part and the fight with the red head in my option. I’m tempted enough to go back over the book, but there is so much wrong with the movie, that I’ll have too much conflict. Which is why I don’t like knowing both to begin with.

Oh, I also don’t think that they ended it right. I’m pretty sure that there was more to it. But then, ofcourse there was more to it. If they didn’t start it out right, why would they end it right?

They either expect you to have read the book so that you could fill in the gaps yourself, or they think you could have picked up all the pieces and get what was going on for yourself.

There was no talk about Bella being there until she said that she wanted to do more. It like fell out of the sky that part along with a few other bits that help make the whole thing feel condensed.

Well that’s it. It’s ok, but not great. I can’t give it that high of a vote knowing what the book had. I just can’t. There are some good things there, and it may worth it to a few people. Especially if they never read the saga.

I think that is it. If for what ever reason a person never read the books, the moves could be seen as pretty good… I guess.

2 comments:

  1. hy im intan from indonesia .
    i just want to post some comment about ur story :)

    wow . thats so amazing story .
    did u have watching the eclips movie . mmm where do u come from ?
    thx ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for thinking that it was such and interesting story.

    I'm in NYC right now.

    ReplyDelete