July 23, 2010

Well I've done it again.

It's 8:12am and I'm now getting ready to go to bed.

I was up writing and I've just finished chapter 10 when I should have been in bed. I actually thought about going to bed a few hours ago too. But I stayed up because my sister left something on the stove and told me to look at it while she went out to do something. So I've been checking it and stirring it, but I was told to turn it off when it boiled down. I thought I had another hour to go when my mom came home. She works 6 hours, so since she started at midnight today she ended at 6 and come 8 she was home.

She said that I could have just turned it down and gone to bed. I don't like that idea at all. After the stunt Nika pulled with the microwave, I didn't want to leave it unattended.

As for Nika she asked to pop some popcorn. I said sure. I was in the bathroom, but I thought she knew how to read. She set it for 4 minutes and walked away. We had smoke in the house for days. Days I tell you. Most of use avoided the kitchen for three days and the microwave for a week. The inside is stained brown from the burnt butter.

Well I'm now off of cow foot duty so I'm going to sleep.

Yes I said cow foot. It's a soup that my sister and mom like to eat. You have to cook it for a long time. Personally I don't recommend it since I don't eat it, but I'm far more use to it that those of you who have never have seen or eaten it. You will have to really like jelly to eat this.

Well see ya.

And ya, how do you like the new look of my blog? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment