July 10, 2010

Inuyasha Update

I've hit a wall. A big looming wall.

I've been looking at chapter 77 for weeks, months even.

I got like two pages or so in, then that was it. I left Inuyasha and Miroku sitting by a well at sunset. I don't understand that the heck is stopping me. I've posted chapter 69 yesterday over at FF (fanfiction.net) so unless I get my act together I will catch up on myself and they will end up waiting for way longer than a week or two for the current chapter to be posted.

So what have I been doing for the past two months of my break? I've been writing new stories besides my little bit of traveling that I've done. I just posted one of them over on my other blog that I have here on Blogger. It's to the left named "New Jem's Pages".

It's the story called 'Love's Love'. The one I'm working on now, will be posted over at Scribd when I'm done with it. I may try posting it over at DA, but my subject matter maybe pushing it.

Anyway, I'm trying to finish this current story up so I can get back to making myself work on Inuyasha.

Speaking of which, I think it's time that I post a link here to the story. Maybe with some new feedback I'll be more motivated to continue the story.

Read - FanFiction.net reading page

No comments:

Post a Comment