May 29, 2011

I like one and it fits, but I think it's like $23.

I was wrong. It was really $11.25, but they had a another 15% off so I paid less then $10 for it. Lucky me. :)

I was so full from the very large lemonade and the two beef patties that I fell asleep in the changing room for a little bit and my tummy looked so big.

I didn't bother going over to the other store and just went home.

Such a long day.

Up since 7:30am and all the walking and living through gas pains and eating a late ... something. Then a little shopping then making my way home.

After I got off the bus, I tried to get a vegan smoothly, but they only took cash. I was a little short. Then I tired to get my mom those chips of hers that I ate off, but this new store that I thought would have them didn't.

I then made it across eastern parkway. I thought about getting something to eat, for later, but I ended up spending my $5 on a lotto ticket. I keep telling myself that I have to be in it to win it. :) And if I don't win, I'll just consider it my donation to running Nika's school.

I'm not even looking to win the whole thing. I'll take half. :)

Hope you liked the pics. They look way better on here than on my phone. There was so much sun and it was hot. But I liked to crash that night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment