August 23, 2006

Another Short Note

I didn't get that much sleep last night, so I'm aiming for a slighty earlyer bed time.

I did find out that I have friends in my training class today. Today we were talking about breakfast and I said that I didn't have much and that I had to scrap some money together just to get a packet of noodles for lunch. I didn't even have a snack for when our break comes around.

I didn't intend for it to sound as bad as it did, because when they came back from break and lunch, they had gotten me an oreo and two packets of noodles. I thanked the person who gave them to me. One was my dinner, and the next one I'm taking with me for lunch. I was thinking of getting something else for lunch, but I don't know what.

Today's training session was better in the last half of the day. The malfunction of the systems continue. It's mostly that way because we will be the first ones to be doing just the west cost, because they just exanded to out there, and the systems are a little differnt and new.

Because of all these failures to get into the systems that we have to practice on, and the teacher being out of class trying to find out what is wrong, we have had a lot of time on our hands. I tried to check the internet for a few things and they told me that I didn't have permission to do that. Then today, we were told that we can't play Solitaire, and we can't fall asleep anymore.

Today I walked down to the main road with most of my "class" and they got a bus going the other way. I was lucky enough to get a bus from there all the way home. Normally I would have to get off in town and then get another one that would take me the rest of the way.

I asked him about going into a contract with me since it would cost me less if he could just pick me up at that spot instead of me getting two buses. But he said that he was from St. Kitts and he wasn't here on Monday and Tuesday. Oh well.

Speaking of which, I have to talk to the bus driver tomorrow morning and ask him if I could have a contract with him for next week so I could pay for my boat ride over this Friday. Did I tell you? The fare for the boat between St. Kitts and Nevis went up to $20 on monday. I found out yesterday. Great.

I should go get my bed and get comfy or I'll just be the walking dead in training class tomorrow.

See ya.

Sorry for not spell checking and such. I didn't even think that I was going to get on the computer today, and I have to go bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment