August 04, 2006

Tilly Trotter

Hi ya.

Well I found out why it ended so oddly.

Down at the very bottom of the cover of the book where it was very chipped at, I read "The first novel of and exciting new trilogy".

Which helps to explain this when I found it on Amazon a few moments ago. Tilly Trotter: An Omnibus (Paperback).

I personally think it's a shame that they are selling it this cheaply, but that just leaves it wide open for some nice person to get it for me who already has an account with Amazon. *smiling while batting eye lashes.*

Oh, speaking of which. I think I'll give my book another toot. Well, not my book, but I'm attached to it non the less. Writing In The Asylum: Student Poets In City Schools (Teaching for Social Justice Series) (Paperback) I would love it if someone else left a new review for this book. I was suppose to get a copy of it, but I think she just forgot or something happened.

I was slightly surprised to find out that they made a movie of the Tilly book years ago. I don't think I want to see it.

Ok, the rest of my day has been ok. Not that there was much of it. I went to bed really late. I stayed to watch the end of "The Wrath Of Kon". I was ready to go to bed before that, but I got acid reflux and couldn't lay down so I watched the movie while my pill started to work, and hoped that I could go to bed when the movie was finished. It finished at 4am. So I took my time getting out of bed today, but at one point I just had to since I had a very messy kitchen to clean, and I got it all done not counting three pieces. Ya!

Just remembered that I have to go post to my wallpaper club this weekend.

Yesterday, I remembered a memory and was pleasantly surprising, but now that I'm ready to write it down it's gone again.

Well dinner is just about finished, and I'm going to enjoy watching my StarGates tonight.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment