August 22, 2006

Seciond Day

Hi ya...

I started my first day of work yesterday.... but it could hardly be called work. I don't even know if or when I'll be able to finish it... most likely this Friday when I got back to St. Kitts. It's kinda hard to get to use Lynn's computer since she wants to stay logged into her messengers all the time.

Well today was ok. I left the house earlier then I wanted, but I might as well start at this being early to work thing. But some how it almost didn't end up that way.

I got the bus into town with Lynn, and I even got dropped off at the bus stop where I try to catch the next bus to Brown Hill. Which is all odd by itself since it seems that only a few buses really come here. (I'm on break at work right now)

Yesterday I flagged down a lot of buses just for them to tell me to catch this other bus. I didn't even get to take it yesterday because some one else from work saw me and gave me a lift. Today I was there waiting from 8:05 and I didn't catch one coming this way until 8:46. They had asked us to be here for 8:45. It didn't turn out to be that big of deal when we got here at 5 till 9.

Every thing was delayed because of one thing or another, and we haven't done that much because of these delays. The hardest part would you believe was just changing the password. They have far more points for you to meet for the new password to be accepted. But I finally got it, and in the had book that they gave us, that I finished reading while I was waiting for the second bus, said that I have to change it every 6 months. I should make up a list and just the off. If I'm still here when the time comes.

I'm still wondering if I'm going to be able to afford the trip over to Barbados. But I think Lynn said that I could get a Vacation Loan to pay for the trip and such. I'll see.

I don't think that it's going to be too hard this new job of mine. It might be the only easy part of coming over here.

I looked at getting a place that I could live with out having to stay at Lynn's place since it seems rather cramped. Last night I slept out in the living room on the mattress. I didn't like sleeping in what Lynn calls the boys' room. But sleeping out in the living room had it own issues. That first night I would have slept in Lynn's room just because she was still in St. Kitts. Shame, I liked her room.

All in all, we seem to be getting along. I thought that we might not since we had a clash of what to watch and usage of the computer back in St. Kitts. I didn't expect to really use the computer considering how she uses it, but I was happy to find out that there were two TVs in the house.

I think our break is just about out. See... I did make it small.

So take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment