August 20, 2006

Working.

Hello Everyone.

I'm pleased to announce that I will be signing work papers Monday morning in Nevis in a place called Brown Hill for a company named Clear Harbour.

It's not the job that I would have liked, but it's more agreeable to me than the only other job offered to me in the last 3 and half months.

I am scared about going to live in Nevis. I clash so badly with Lynn and her family and how they live, but there is no one else for me to stay with.

I'm not going to be paid enough to come home every day. It's $400 before taxes, and with the going cost of $30 a day to go to and from St. Kitts, I have to stay over in Nevis during the week and come home on the weekends. That plan was made when I believed that I was going to be paid weekly. Then I found out that I'll be paid every two weeks like before. I will have to change a few things, but what is going to help is that Jhodie has a new client and she is suppose to get another one when school starts up again. When that time comes she will be getting paid more than I will.

That check that one of my friends sent me, we thought had cleared on Wednesday because I was down to $27 and it let Jhodie take off $60. I went in on Friday to take off some money to get some things be told that the check was still floating and I wouldn't be able to get more then $40. I went in to get $120 to buy lunches to pack and pay for bus rides and the boat ride over. I only got that $40 after talking to three people at the bank for over an hour. They said that the rest of the check would clear on Tuesday. So I guess it will just have to do. They reason why Jhodie got any money that day was because they were having and issue with the system that day. It shouldn’t have happened. I was lucky to have run into my Uncle at the bank. I asked him for $30 to help me get to Nevis when it didn't look like I was going to get any money at all from the bank.

For some reason I've started to read again. Which is going to help me I thought when I was thinking about it. I'm to be reading a bit more or read something far different then what I use to before. The second book that started to read I've already finished like two days ago. Another one that I was pleased with in a way. I liked the story; I just have an issue with what it was named, since the character that the book was named after died like 6 chapters before the end of the book.

Well that's it.

This is going to end up in my blog. I kinda felt that I should let you know. I have been meaning to blog for the past 4 days, but something would come up or Jhodie would stay on the computer until 3 am and I would just give up and go to bed. The day I did try was Wednesday. I think it was to let the world know that I did a good job with dinner that night since Jhodie came home tired and stayed in bed. The only thing that went wrong was that the packet said to add so much butter and I did, but in the end it turned out to be rather salty. Now I know to cut back the next time.

I took Nika to town to have her picture taken for her passport. I also tired once again to talk to the place that is holding my “pension”. The manager was out. She was out every day up until Friday. And on Friday I wasn’t able to get there on time due to the bank. The place that took Nika to, to have her picture taken had taken 4 extra. When I asked for them, they said it would cost me $20 even though I heard him tell the boy to shred them. That is what the $20 from the $120 was for. I still spent the $20 on them. I’m taking one with me to Nevis. I go so use the house and everything this last week.
 
I'm washing my stuff so I can take them over tomorrow afternoon. I just have my blacks left to hang out tomorrow. I may have to get up early to do it depending on when I can get a ride to Lynn's house. It's like a bad joke that the gov built those houses more or less out of the way of most buses.

I'll see at the end of week if I could afford to come over for the weekend so I can breath air that I know a bit more about. Jhodie said that she should have the money to get me back over if it comes down to it.

Well, it's time to say good night, and thank you to everyone who inquired after me and how things were and to Misty for sending the money that she did. It looks that is what is going to keep me going for the first two weeks.

Good Night.


=======================

http://jhoye.blogspot.com


- There I share my life.

- There I have links to what use to be my life.

- There you can find out what I might want out of life.


Do you Yahoo!?
Next-gen email? Have it all with the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.

No comments:

Post a Comment