August 28, 2006

Yahoo Weather

A few weeks or so ago I found out that yahoo weather changed it's look. I don't like it that much, but I do like the icons that they have for the weather now.



See, not bad, but that is just about it.

Today was ok, nothing much to talk about other than the fact that I got to work about 15 -20 mins late. I tried to get to the ferry for 7:30, but it turns out that I was given wrong information. There wasn't a 7:30am boat over to Nevis. So I ended up getting on the 8am boat, and pulled into port at 8:55am.

I have to go hand over the computer soon, because she is getting IM's from people and she might get mad at me for not telling her.

I'll see if can get around to spelling checking and such for my last blog. I did a quick check of the one before, so it doesn't reek havoc with the English language like it did before.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment