August 09, 2006

Hi Ya.

I tried twice yesterday to send off a blog, and both failed.

Guess I wasn't ment to post anything yesterday.

Yesterday and today was a holiday so I didn't get to call and rant to the place that is taking it's dear God given time to give me my entitled "pension". Pension my foot. Less then a grand.

Either way, I posted up my wallpapers for the month. I tried to send copies, and I think that is why it did go through yesterday.

I'm once again up too late, but this time I fighting sleep so I could blog and check a site for something. My sister got on the computer since 10pm and I was waiting for her to get off. And since I was standing over by the fan just yawning, I let her know why I wasn't in my bed at 1:55am when I was so tired.

Oh, before I say good day and bail, check out the wallpapers for this month. I got a really nice girl pic this time around. It's from a set of art pics that I have on my computer that I downloaded from a place I haven't been in ages.

Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment