September 28, 2007

A Bit Of Real News

Incase you were watching ER when NightLine was on, here is one the stories that you missed.

========================

Crimes Caught on Tape, From the Officer's Point of View

A Program in England Puts Cameras on the Helmets of Cops, With Remarkable Effects

By NICK WATT

Sept. 27, 2007—
These days, it's possible to get an officer's eye-view as a police officer breaks up a fight. How can you wrestle a man to the ground and film it at the same time?
You wear the camera on your head.
In Plymouth, on England's south coast, the police are testing this revolutionary new crime-fighting tool. So far, they like what they see.
"Without being crude, it's in your face," said police officer Tony Brown.
It most certainly is. On one quiet Sunday night, the camera captured an arrest in progress; an officer calmly addresses two people who are both yelling and cursing at him.
====================================

Next is this new anime release that I came out last week I think.

I have a link that tells you ep by ep what happens, but I don't want to share it since I'm a person who rather be told it's good, and I go see for myself, rather than have someone tell me everything about it.

If you are a person who wants to be told as much as possible then that makes you want to watch it, here is the link for you. This link explains what happens in ep 2 and if you want to, from there you can go to all the other links. But this should let you know if you need to see the show. *grin*

http://www.designchronicle.com/memento/archives/mushishi_ep2.html

If you are a person who wants to just know enough to know if it's your kind of thing to sit and watch or buy and watch the set here is your link.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mushi-shi

I just spent the last 2 weeks watching all 26 eps. I think its great.
===================================

.....

As for me, I've stopped waiting for DR and I'm going to start spreading my resume around again.

Yesterday I cooked so late, that it was dinner for tonight. I needed some more salt in the rice. Next time.

My mom and I went looking for a new side table, but the one she wanted, was the last one that they had and it was the one on the show room floor. We couldn't get a discount because of that, not that I was looking for one. My mom was. And two, they wanted $25 to take it 41/2 blocks for us. We said that we will come back next week when they it have it in stock again and in a box so we could take it home ourselves. If they weren't getting any more, it would have been a sight. I'm sure I would have been the one walking with the table, and my mom would have been carrying the two stools that came with it. Around the corner of a big block, across a major intersection, and up a slight hill for 4 long blocks. A taxi from there to home would have cost us $6. Besides, after spending the $90 on the table, she wouldn't have $15 to spend on a van.

Well, good night.



=======================
http://jhoye.blogspot.com

- There I share my life.

- There I have links to what use to be my life.

- There you can find out what I might want out of life.


Don't let your dream ride pass you by. Make it a reality with Yahoo! Autos.

No comments:

Post a Comment