September 19, 2007

Job Fair Tomorrow

Well I'm off to a job fair tomorrow.

I not sure what to expect, but I just remembered to rinse out my skirt. Ya, I'm the smart one.

It's being held at the New Yorker Hotel from 8am till 4 pm. I don't think that I'm going to be there the whole day, but I don't really know what to expect, since I've never been to a job fair before.

I think I'm getting my own card tomorrow when my mom goes to work. I was going to use my sister's card, but I would have to be back by 3pm so that she could get to work.

I'm starting to wonder if no one is hiring me because I just here? Any which way, I hope I get a job form this thing. I don't like not doing anything all the time. I don't mind once in a while or when I'm burned out, but not every day of every week. It just makes you want to do less and less each time until you have to do something, then you feel normal again.

Tomorrow or Friday I'm heading over to my old school and see if I can get in. :)

See ya.
 
=======================
http://jhoye.blogspot.com

- There I share my life.

- There I have links to what use to be my life.

- There you can find out what I might want out of life.




Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase.

No comments:

Post a Comment